hello cupcake

hello cupcake
cupcake heaven

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What's more gratifying than cupcakes?



Sweet, cute and oh-so innocent in a small package of delicious fun. What's not to love about cupcakes? There are few things in life simply as gratifying, perhaps one or two. We'll talk about that another day!! The cupcake by my definition is a miniature-sized cake with a whole lot of potential. Swirled and sprinkled, dipped and glazed, piped and topped or not! Definitely have it your way. They come in vanilla, chocolate, lemon, carrot, coconut - flavors aplenty. But, I can't deny it there is something really satisfying about peeling away that paper lining ever so gently, as not to crumble the moist tender surprise awaiting my bite. Well, when it's put that way- I think now is a good time to revisit my first thought- are there really more than a few things in life more gratifying? Hmmm, I'll have to get back to you on that one. In the meantime, indulge yourself!!


posted by Nicole Friday for the Cupcake Craze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails