hello cupcake

hello cupcake
cupcake heaven

Monday, September 14, 2009

Cupcakes All Week!

The UK has got it going on! Apparently, they've kicked off "National Cupcake Week" starting today. Honestly, I can't think of a better way to begin and end my week than with everyone's favorite treat. A "Happy Cupcake Week"celebration- now that's my cup of tea. Of course, the queen of all "Living Media", Martha Stewart celebrated Cupcake Week on her show back in July. The craze continues to be in full swing. First Martha, then Great Britain. What's next? National Cupcake Month or Year, how far will it go? It all sounds so heavenly to me. Perhaps we (meaning the United States), should adopt the idea, there could be an "International Cupcake Week." YUMM-O! Chances are Congress won't include that as part of their national agenda-right? But seriously, I'd rally for it. Yup, I actually have the "audacity to hope" for more cupcakes. Well, in the meantime, I'm willing to do my part and kick off my own holiday or at least support Britain's tradition from afar. I guess, I'll have to bake a batch of cupcakes a day this week- well, maybe not everyday-perhaps every other day.

Why not jump on the band wagon? Don't fight it--give in to temptation and pay homage to the Great Brit's. Let me know how it goes! If you need ideas, blog me, I'll see what I can come up with.


Happy Cupcaking!


posted by Nicole Friday for the Cupcake Craze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails