hello cupcake

hello cupcake
cupcake heaven

Friday, September 18, 2009

Cupcake Busy-Ness

Whew...today, really took the cupcake...I piped, swirled, sprinkled, topped, filled, and layered. I must have baked more than 60 cupcakes all some version of chocolate. By then end of the day, I was covered in chocolate. First, there was my usual cupcake business, the "Cupcake of the Week" feature, on essence.com, then I have this other cupcake gig, its basically a six month stint, the deal is the Cupcake Craze's services were auctioned off back in the spring, we took a summer hiatus, and now we're back in business with the "Cupcake of the Month", then there's the "Cupcake of the Moment" and that is every time, I make cupcakes there's not a moment that goes by that I'm not sticking something in my mouth- That is a REAL problem! I just can't keep this up. I may have to start baking some low cal goodies or "just say no to cupcakes". Yeah right! The first step is admitting there is a problem-right? Well, there's no problem here. Shhhhh!



And, later I have to decorate 35 cupcakes for my sons birthday party, although his birthday technically was a couple of weeks ago, we're just getting around to his kiddie party. A little late, but better late then never. So, inevitable there will be more of the same piping, swirling, sprinkling, topping, filling and layering. It's all good though, literally.

posted by Nicole Friday for the Cupcake Craze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails